Spot UV Visiting Cards
Give your design an eye-catching texture.
- Spot UV is on the front side only
- Spot UV is on Standard Matte stock
- The card finish is matte and the selected area for Spot UV will have glossy finish
- Choose from thousands of designs or upload your own
- To add Spot UV effect while designing templates, ensure that the 'Raised Print' option is turned on for the relevant text field or image by clicking on it
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Add a layer of interest to your next business
Your business is one of a kind. Shouldn’t your visiting cards be unique, too? Spot UV creates a look and feel that’s different from the norm. We use a raised, clear polymer to make your text, logo and visuals stand out with a 3D, glossy shine which makes you stand out in front of your customers.Tips for Spot UV visiting cards
- Use spot UV to highlight any design element you want to emphasize.
- Choose high-contrast colours to take full advantage of the glossy effect.
- Spot UV is perfect for bold text and large text fields (10 pt. font or larger).
- Standard Matte (350 gsm): Matte UV coating offering a stiff and smooth matte surface.
How to apply Spot UV
Select ‘Upload Design’ option in gallery and upload your design.
3. ADD TEXT OR IMAGE
4. APPLY SPOT UV
Click to expand the box above which says ‘Where would you like your Spot UV applied’?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I apply Spot UV on the design templates available or on my own design?
A: Both. For both options you can choose and customize the area on which you want the Spot UV to be applied.
Q: How do I decide where I would like Spot UV to be applied?
A: Expand ‘Where would you like your Spot UV applied?’ and choose from:
- Text only (applicable to any new text which you add on the design from studio)
- Artwork only (applicable to the entire uploaded design without the text fields)
- Text and artwork (combination of the uploaded design and new added text)
- Let Vistaprint’s design experts pick the best areas (leave it to our design experts!)
- If you have specific instructions, please add (optional). We encourage you to fill this to ensure the best output of Spot UV on your Visiting Cards.
Q: How do I apply Spot UV on an available design template?
A: After selecting the design, go to Studio. Select the text / image or the area on which you want the Spot UV to be applied and toggle to ‘On’ in the Raised Print pop-up that appears on selecting.
If you choose to add a new text field, the Raised Print option is toggled to ‘On’ by default. Make sure you turn it 'Off' if you do not want to apply Spot UV on the new text field.
Vistaprint India customizes all its products in facilities located within India. Some of our raw materials, intermediate components, and consumables used in the manufacturing of the final product could be from one or more countries.
As we follow Global Sourcing, one product is likely to have a different country of origin depending on the batch sold.
Country of origin: India