Find answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
Change or Cancel Order
To Change Order
For most products, yes - you can make design and text edits to your items up until we start printing your items.
If you would like to edit your order but the option is not available online, or if you need to change something else about the order (such as quantity, paper stock/finish, ship speed) please contact us for assistance.
Certain products may not be able to be edited after your order is placed:
- Some photobooks
- Digital products
- Products ordered on the Promotional Products tab
To Cancel Order
- Access your My Account page.
- Click on the View Order History link.
- Click Cancel on the order you wish to cancel. An "Are you sure you want to cancel?" popup will appear.
- Click Cancel My Order.
- Your order will now be canceled. In the status field for that order the word "Cancelled" will appear and the "Cancel" action will be greyed out.
If you rather we do it for you, give us a call right away and we'll do our best to cancel your order.
The order can be cancelled only when in the stages of pre-production. It cannot be cancelled when in production and shipping stages.
We understand how important it is to know the status and whereabouts of your order, so we've put a tracking link in your shipment confirmation email. You can also track your order from your account:
- Click on My Account. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- Click on View Order History in the "Account Tools" section.
- Click the Track button in the "Actions" column.
- You will see your order details on the next page
- Below the address, delivery and order total details, you will see delivery details such as Status, Courier and a Tracking Number
- On clicking the tracking number, the tracking page for the shipping company will open and display the shipping information for your order
Alternatively, you can track your order using the tracking links below based on the courier information given to you along with the tracking ID.
If your order status indicates your order has been shipped and the delivery turnaround time you requested has passed without receiving your order, please contact Customer Support.
To cancel your order, check out the Can I cancel my order? Can I cancel my order? FAQ.
Once your order is successfully cancelled, a merchandise credit for the order amount is applied to your account. Then you can reorder using the merchandise credit and select a faster shipping speed, if available for your PIN code
If you would rather we do this for you, give us a call and we'll do everything possible to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
In most cases, yes, after you place an order you may change your Shipping Address up until we ship your items.
To change your shipping address:
- Click My Account > Order Status.
- Click the Edit Shipping Address link below the current Shipping Address on file.
If you do not see the option to edit your Shipping Address, please contact us and we can assist you.
Don't worry, if you already placed an order with an error in the billing address, but received an order confirmation email, then the error did not affect the processing of your order. If any errors do happen to arise, we will contact you.
We take your privacy very seriously. To ensure your billing information is secure, our billing system is completely automated. This means we are unable to change your billing information once an order has been submitted. However, you can update your information during the checkout process the next time you place an order.
- From your Shopping Cart, click Checkout.
- The Shipping Address page appears. Choose your Delivery Day.
- Beneath your list of addresses, click on Change and it will take you to the next page where you can edit the details or add a new address. You can Delete the address too.
- Once you click on Edit, the Billing Address edit page appears. Update your billing address in the fields provided.
- Click Save to save your updated billing information and continue the checkout process.