Flyers and Leaflets
Reach customers anytime & anywhere
• 6 sizes. 148 gsm glossy paper
• 2-sided full-colour printing available
• Share product & general information of your business
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
A cost-efficient & easy to distribute way to get the word out.
Whether you’re trying to impress potential clients or introduce your business to people on the street, flyers and leaflets help you get noticed – and stay top-of-mind. They're an easy way to spread the word about new products and services, create buzz around sales or events and target specific audiences.
Why choose flyers?
Flyers are a great way to get a quick message across to anyone, without overwhelming them. In fact, they work best when they’re focused on 1 or 2 simple concepts of big ideas. They’re easy to pack up, bundle and hand out in crowds.
Creating an eye-catching design
• Upload any type of file (pdf, jpeg, png, etc…)
• Always include attention-grabbing text or photos
• To make it more scannable, don’t use more than 2 different fonts
• Try adding a coupon or voucher right in your design
Getting the most out of your flyers and leaflets
• Define your goal. Flyers can be used for announcements, product information & to create general awareness
• Use customer testimonials to earn the reader’s trust. Take the time to ask your happiest customers for a few words.
• Use smaller sizes for handouts and larger sizes for hanging or displaying
• Hook readers with the headline – you’ve only got a few seconds of their attention
• Give 1 clear call to action, and make your contact and social info big and bold
Maximise the impressions with these distribution techniques
Your goal is to make sure your flyers reach your audience. The first step for it is to know your audience. Below are a few distribution techniques that you can choose to create maximum impressions based on your goal & audience that you are trying to reach.
1. Place your flyers where your audience goes
2. Street promotion gets the flyers to more people in less time
3. Door-to-door drop off option is great to target your potential audience
4. Insert in a publication with a coupon or deal to entice your customers
Pick the right flyer size
A7 (105 x 74 mm): Need to distribute a lot of flyers & can compress your message to a small space, opt for A7.
A6 (148 x 105 mm): Perfect to create awareness locally by handing out in the street & leaving stacks in local shops.
A5 (210 x 148 mm): Great for sales and special events – not only do they stand out, they also fit into a customer’s bag easily.
A4 (210 x 297 mm): Perfect as product information sheets for distribution at trade shows, exhibitions & conferences.
A3 (297 x 420 mm): Perfect for indoor placement to display specials, that you wouldn’t want your customers to miss.
DL (99 x 210 mm): Best suited for price lists and restaurant menus
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I print on both sides?
A: You sure can. First, choose all your options and click "Start designing." When you complete the front of your flyer, click next or "Add a backside" to start designing the back.
Q: I already had my flyer designed. Can I upload my own design?
A: Yes, you can. After you choose your options, click "Start designing" and then "Upload a complete design."
Q: Are the glossy flyers glossy on both sides? Can you write on the back?
A: The glossy paper has glossy coatings on both sides, so it's not easy to write on the back.