Self Adhesive Tapes
Get your brand seen on every package you send. Custom, self-adhesive, in your choice of length.
Turn your packaging into a can’t-miss opportunity with self-adhesive sealing strips.
Simple packaging solution
When it comes to promoting your small business, custom self-adhesive tape is a cost-effective way to help you impress customers. In addition to securing cartons and boxes for shipment, the custom detail elevates the overall look of your packaging. And with our design customization process, you can add a logo, brand message (or both!) to create an exciting unboxing moment.
Easy to seal & deliver
No water or glue required, our high-strength, these self-adhesive tape rolls are easy to use and will bond to paper or flexible pouches, mailers boxes and more. Available in your choice of brown, transparent and milky white colours.
An unboxing experience
To get started, select the tape length and material that best works for you. Then customize your logo or image in our design studio to create a tape that will look great on your product package (and in the mail). We’ll have your tape delivered right to your door.
You can easily apply your tape by following these steps:
- MEASURE & CUT - Measure the tape to your desired length, then cut using a pair of scissors.
- APPLY - Now that the tape is cut, carefully apply the tape until it bonds to your box or envelope.
Frequently asked questions
1) What does tape logo repeat length mean?
A: Repeat length is the distance from the beginning of the impression like your text logo or image, to the beginning of the same impression. Our self-adhesive packaging tape repeat length is 6.8".
2) How many packages will a roll of custom self-adhesive tape seal?
A: Our Tapes comes with 50 meters & 100 meters, select accordingly.
3) How durable is your tape?
A: Our custom packaging tape is water, dust and wear resistant.
4) Do you offer custom sizes?
A: No, not at this time.
5) Can your rolls be used with a tape machine/dispenser?
A: Yes, our sizes are standard and should fit most machines/dispensers.
6) What temperature is recommended for storing and using this tape?
A: For the best results, apply the tape in temperatures between 14 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit.