Create life-size canvas with your Photos• Create personalised works of canvas wall art using your best photos
• Art-quality canvas material.
• Sturdy wooden frame for extra weight & durability.
• Easy to hang. Pre-installed hook at the back.
• Easy image upload from mobile, Facebook & more.
Note: Image will be printed on canvas, and will not have the look of a photographic print.
Cash on Delivery available
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Print Your Photos on Canvas - An easy, artistic way to personalise your space
Ready to put a personal touch on any (and every) space you want? Our photo canvas prints feature vibrant, fade-resistant digital printing and they’re mounted on a sturdy wooden frame. The frame is easy to hang due to the pre-installed hook at the back. So, what are you waiting for? Create the piece of art your wall’s been missing.
For yourself: Preserve your photo memories at home or in office.Decorate your home or office walls with pictures of your memories. They are the best way to create long lasting memories from the pictures you love.
For gifting: Photo Canvas Prints are an ideal gift for your loved ones.Canvas Prints make great gifts for any occasion: be it birthdays, anniversaries, housewarming parties or farewells. Upload a single photo or create a collage and create a personalised Canvas Print online in minutes.
More about the canvas & frame
- TYPE: Canvas Prints
- MATERIAL: Art-quality canvas material
- MATERIAL DETAILS: 320 gsm canvas
- FRAME: Wooden
- HOOK: Pre-installed at the back
- TOLERANCE: ± 5mm
- ORIENTATION: Vertical & Horizontal
Canvas Design Tips & Expert Insights
• Use high-resolution photos. High-res will give you the sharpest possible printing for your image.
• Keep image shape in mind. This may affect which size is best for your project.
• Preview your print. You’ll have a chance to inspect the design from all sides, including the wrap.
• Consider a collage. Have extras from a photo book project? They could make a fun collage.
• Assemble a wall of memories. A curated collection of pieces can look gorgeous, especially in a drawing room, bedroom, gallery or staircase setting.