Colour Changing Magic Mugs
Add hot water and see the magic
• 325 ml ceramic mug
• Black exterior when empty and cool
• Photos appear when hot liquid is added
• Reverts to black when empty & at room temperature
• Clean with a sponge. Do not scrub over the images.
• Magic Mugs can safely be used in both conventional and microwave ovens; however, they aren't dishwasher safe.
Looking for other personalized mugs? Click hereCash on Delivery available
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Celebrate special moments with a personalised magic mug.
Printing a personalised gift online for a friend or colleague may be difficult. You want to get them the ‘perfect’ gift, so you spend hours looking, thinking about what they would really like. Magic Mug is a perfect gift which you can customise with some fun memories, messages or a combination of both.
The colour changing magic mug can be used for personal or professional gifting on a variety of occasions.
- For birthdays, anniversaries, farewells, and get-togethers surprise your loved ones with photos of your favorite memories together on a magic mug.
- For weddings, give your guests a souvenir or gift to keep on their breakfast table and relive your special day.
- For housewarming, gift your family or friends colour changing mugs to keep on their dining table.
- Personalised magic mugs make a great return gift for your family and friends on occasions like weddings, farewells, housewarming parties, etc.
- Appreciate your employees or colleagues for a job well done with a mug they can display at their desk.
- Print a thoughtful message on a magic cup and show your gratitude to your boss or seniors.
- Gift your customers and clients a personalised mug with your brand or logo so they can be reminded of your work all year long.
- Use magic mugs as a part of your corporate gifting kit to give on special occasions like Diwali or New Year.
- Give your newly-joined employees personalised mugs as a part of their joining kit.
- Give away magic mugs as a promotional product at trade shows, events, fairs, and festivals with your company logo to boost brand recognition among the visitors.
Online Design Tips
a. Types of mug printing• Single-side print: Let your logo be the only thing that shines and stands out.
• Wraparound print: Go creative with a large space for everything that you want to say.
b. Uploading your own design or photos?
Printable Area: The maximum printable area is 215 x 80 mm. Be sure to keep all text and photos within the safety margin and nothing is overlapping or too close to the margin.
Image Quality: A warning symbol will be displayed if your uploaded photo does not match the recommended resolution. We recommend a minimum resolution of 300 dpi to avoid having photos pixelated or blurred.
Text Size: Text size is legible and colour stands out against the background. Make sure, the message or information on the mug is accurate and spelled correctly.