Coated Aluminum Signs
• Durable coated white aluminium sign available in 4 sizes
• 2 sheets of rustproof aluminium, over a solid thermoplastic core
• 4 mm thick panel with 0.4 mm aluminium layer thickness
• Sharp, fade-resistant printing – for indoor or outdoor use
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Use our versatile, fade-resistant signs in or outside the office.
Coated Aluminum Signs are perfect for shops, offices, reception areas and even building exteriors. You can also use them to mark properties, directions and more. Rust-free materials stand up against the elements, while state-of-the-art presses give you lasting print durability.
• Easy to drill through and attach to posts with nuts and bolts.
• Use screws with washers to mount on wood or concrete.
Designing your custom metal sign
• Choose a size that fits well with the layout and dimensions of your space.
• Even with larger signs, use a limited amount of text to increase readability.
• Make sure you use hi-resolution logos or images to avoid a grainy look.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I print on both sides?
A: At the moment, we only have single-sided printing.
Q: Can I order a custom size?
A: Sorry, we don't offer custom sizes at the moment.
Q: Is there a protective layer at the back?
A: Our coated aluminium signs come with a protective plastic layer on the back.
A: It is printed on a sticker using high-quality sticker printing and stuck on the aluminium sign using a technology that ensures that there is no peeling especially at the corners of the sign.
Q: Is the product going to be of the exact dimensions as mentioned above?
A: The dimensions are going to be exact, however there is a tolerance level of ± 5mm.
Q: How much do the coated aluminium signs weigh?
A: The weight varies as per the size. Please find the weight for each below:
150 x 150 mm: 120 grams
200 x 130 mm: 140 grams
200 x 80 mm: 80grams
400 x 300 mm: 640 grams