Promote your brand with durable, lightweight banners
• Banners available in 9 size options
• Durable material (Vinyl Flex)
• Pre-designed Banner templates available for occasions like Birthday, Promotional Events etc.
• Indoor & outdoor options
• Vertical or horizontal designed banner layouts available
• Sharp, full-colour printing
• Hang your banners easily with optional metal eyelets (strongly recommended – they make it a lot easier!)
Cash on Delivery available
Price below is MRP (inclusive of all taxes)
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Banner – when you want to broadcast your message out loud!
Grab customers’ attention quickly before they move on to the next shiny big thing, with vinyl banner printing. Custom Banners are the best way to catch the eyeballs of the passers-by. When placed strategically, it helps you get more attention and results in more footfalls. Personalise your Flex banner online, by choosing from different sizes and themes that are best suited for your business, occasions and location. These weatherproof and durable banners will help you display your logo and message for a long-lasting period, indoor as well as outdoor. It’s easy to install, easy to store and at prices that will make your pocket smile
To start creating your banner online, explore our gallery of fully customisable design templates, including industry and event-specific options. Once you’ve found your favorite design, make it yours by adding your custom details and choosing the options that work best for you. If you have a design ready, use our design upload option, and we will take care of the rest like printing and shipping your order. Your banner will arrive looking great and ready to get noticed.
Design tips for banners
• Use large fonts and images so people can see your flex banner from a distance
• Contrast your background and text colours to increase readability
• Focus one main message that people can understand quickly
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the banner material made of?
Banner material Is called Vinyl. Vinyl is a synthetic man-made material. It is a type of plastic that is made from ethylene (found in crude oil) and chlorine (found in regular salt). When processed, both the substances are combined to form Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) resin, or as is commonly referred to as vinyl
Q: How do I customise the banner?
You can start customizing the banner by choosing the pre-designed templates. Add details like your company name, logo or message you want to display. You can also upload your complete design but make sure the resolution is high. Ensure the font size is big enough to be visible, and the colours are in contrast.
Q: Will my banner be fade-resistant?
A: We offer flex banners that are durable and can withstand variable weather conditions. It is fade-resistant, tear-resistant and wind-resistant.
Q: Can I order a custom banner size?
A: We don’t presently offer custom banner sizes – but with such a wide range of sizes available, you’re likely to find an existing option that works for you.
Q: Can I get full-bleed printing on my custom banner?
A: Yes – we offer full-bleed and full-colour printing on vinyl banners.
Q: Can I write on my vinyl banner?
Q: Do I get a container to store the banner?
Q: Will eyelets come included on my banner?
A: No. You will have an option to choose eyelets.
Q: If I want eyelets, how many will be on my banner and where are they placed?
A: Metal eyelets are placed along the top and bottom banners, about two feet apart. (Please note that you cannot request changes to the number or placement of eyelets.)
The number of eyelets varies by banner size. If your banner is sized:
- 52 x 91 cm, 76 x 122 cm, 76 x 183 cm: 4 eyelets
- 76 x 244 cm: 6 eyelets
- 76 x 305 cm: 8 eyelets
- 76 x 366 cm: 12 eyelets
- 122 cm x 122 cm : 4-8 eyelets
- 122 cm x 183 cm : 6-8 eyelets
- 122 cm x 244 cm : 12 eyelets
Q: If I see wrinkles on my banner, how do I remove them?
• Lay your banner in the sun – This simple yet effective way is what we usually suggest first. The heat will naturally smooth out wrinkles, and your banner will look great soon.
• Hang the banner in the sun - If you can hang the banner in the sun and attach some weight to the end of the banner from the grommets, this could help get some more difficult creases out.
• Use a hair dryer – Make sure the hair dryer is on low or medium heat to avoid any damage. Blow the hair dryer on the non-print side to help avoid damage to the banner.
• Gently using an iron - Place a hot, wet cloth on top of the banner and then iron out the wrinkles. Be sure to set the steam iron to a low temperature.
|Generic Name||Customised Banners|
|Product Dimensions (l*w*h)||52 cm x 91 cm
76 cm x 122 cm
122 cm x 122 cm
76 cm x 183 cm
76 cm x 244 cm
122 cm x 183 cm
76 cm x 305 cm
76 cm x 366 cm
122 cm x 244 cm
|Package Dimensions (l*w*h)||
52 cm x 91 cm : 67 cm x 8.5 cm
76 cm x 122 cm: 80 cm x 8.5 cm
76 cm x 183 cm: 80 cm x 8.5 cm
76 cm x 244 cm: 80 cm x 8.5 cm
76 cm x 305 cm: 80 cm x 8.5 cm
76 cm x 366 cm: 80 cm x 8.5 cm
|Item Weight|| 52 cm x 91 cm: 145 g
76 cm x 122 cm: 211 g
76 cm x 183 cm: 422 g
76 cm x 244 cm: 511 g
76 cm x 305 cm: 605 g
76 cm x 366 cm: 688 g
| Durable material (Vinyl Flex)
Name and Address of the Manufacturer
|Cimpress India Private Limited, c/o Renaissance Infrastructure, Building B III, Vashere, Bhiwandi, Thane 421 302. Maharashtra. India.|
|Name and Address of the Packer||Cimpress India Private Limited, c/o Renaissance Infrastructure, Building B III, Vashere, Bhiwandi, Thane 421 302. Maharashtra. India.|
Delivery and Shipping
|Estimated Delivery/Arrival time will be calculated at Shipping Stage|
Terms of Returns, Refund & Grievance Officer details
Registered Office and Branch Locations
|Mumbai, Thane (Vashere), Bangalore, Ahmedabad|
Legal Name of Entity
|Cimpress India Private Limited|
Vistaprint India customizes all its products in facilities located within India. Some of our raw materials, intermediate components, and consumables used in the manufacturing of the final product could be from one or more countries.
As we follow Global Sourcing, one product is likely to have a different country of origin depending on the batch sold.
Country of Origin: India