Common Customer Questions
- Access your My Account page.
- Click on the View Order History link.
- Click Cancel on the order you wish to cancel. An "Are you sure you want to cancel?" popup will appear.
- Click Cancel My Order.
- Your order will now be canceled. In the status field for that order the word "Cancelled" will appear and the "Cancel" action will be greyed out.
If you rather we do it for you, give us a call right away and we'll do our best to cancel your order.
The order can be cancelled only when in the stages of pre-production. It cannot be cancelled when in production and shipping stages.
To cancel your order, check out the Can I cancel my order? FAQ.
Once your order is successfully cancelled, a merchandise credit for the order amount is applied to your account. Then you can edit the document from My Project, and reorder using the merchandise credit.
If you would rather we do this for you, give us a call and we'll do everything possible to edit your order.
- Click on My Account. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- Click on View Order History in the “Account Tools" section.
The "Status" column will indicate if your order has shipped or is still being processed.
If your order status indicates your order has been shipped and the delivery turnaround time you requested has passed without receiving your order, please contact Customer Support.
Oh, no - what happened?
We strive to provide you with the best possible services. If we fell short of your expectations please contact us; we want to make it right.
We want you to be happy. If that means cancelling your account, please contact us and we'll help you out.
Other Timely Topics
Standard Shipping is free of cost. In case you want the order to reach you faster, pick the Express Delivery option, if available for your pin code, which is chargeable.
All our carriers enable us to offer high-quality shipping services at a low cost. The type of packaging is determined based on a variety of factors, such as products purchased, shipping address, size/weight of the order and delivery speed selected.
Once your order ships, the delivery method, estimated arrival date and other tracking details (if available) will be provided in your shipment confirmation email.