Spot UV Visiting Cards
Give your design an eye-catching texture.
- Spot UV is on the front side only
- Spot UV is on Standard Matte stock
- The card finish is matte and the selected area for Spot UV will have glossy finish
- Choose from thousands of designs or upload your own
- While designing on a template, please look out for the (++) symbol for areas that will have the Spot UV effect
- For images that are uploaded, you can select the finish (++) which appears while designing
- To add Spot UV effect while designing templates, ensure that the 'Raised Print' option is turned on for the relevant text field or image by clicking on it
- Request a Visiting card sample kit at nominal price.
- Price below is MRP (inclusive of all taxes)
Your business is one of a kind. Shouldn’t your visiting cards be unique, too? Spot UV creates a look and feel that’s different from the norm. We use a raised, clear polymer to make your text, logo and visuals stand out with a 3D, glossy shine which makes you stand out in front of your customers.
Tips for Spot UV visiting cards
- Use spot UV to highlight any design element you want to emphasize.
- Choose high-contrast colours to take full advantage of the glossy effect.
- Spot UV is perfect for bold text and large text fields (10 pt. font or larger).
- Standard Matte (350 gsm): 350 gsm paper with matte lamination + Spot UV
- Premium Matte (350 gsm): 350 gsm paper with Velvet lamination + Spot UV
Vistaprint India customizes all its products in facilities located within India. Some of our raw materials, intermediate components, and consumables used in the manufacturing of the final product could be from one or more countries. As we follow Global Sourcing, one product is likely to have a different country of origin depending on the batch sold.
Country of origin: India
Vistaprint offers Spot UV Visiting Cards design templates in assorted styles.