Spot UV Visiting Cards
Give your design an eye-catching texture.
- Spot UV Finish can be applied only on the front side of the cards
- Available in Standard and Premium Matte stock
- Spot UV will have a glossy finish applied on the areas selected while designing your card
- Choose from thousands of designs or upload your own
- While designing on a template, please look out for the (++) symbol for areas that will have the Spot UV effect – this is possible only on the front side of the card
- For images that are uploaded, you can select the finish (++) which appears while designing – this is possible only on the front side of the card
- Stretch your design up to the Bleed area to avoid white borders appearing around your card. Keep all your information within the safety area.
- Price below is MRP (inclusive of all taxes)
Add a layer of interest to your next business
Your business is one of a kind. Shouldn’t your visiting cards be unique, too? Spot UV creates a look and feel that’s different from the norm. We use a raised, clear polymer to make your text, logo and visuals stand out with a 3D, glossy shine which makes you stand out in front of your customers.
Tips for Spot UV visiting cards
- Use spot UV to highlight any design element you want to emphasize.
- Choose high-contrast colours to take full advantage of the glossy effect.
- Spot UV is perfect for bold text and large text fields (10 pt. font or larger).
- Standard Matte (350 gsm): 350 gsm paper with matte lamination + Spot UV
- Premium Matte (350 gsm): 350 gsm paper with Velvet lamination + Spot UV
Vistaprint India customizes all its products in facilities located within India. Some of our raw materials, intermediate components, and consumables used in the manufacturing of the final product could be from one or more countries. As we follow Global Sourcing, one product is likely to have a different country of origin depending on the batch sold.
Country of origin: India
Vistaprint offers Spot UV Visiting Cards design templates in assorted styles.