Basic Rubber Stamps
Leave your mark. Make an impression.
- Engraved round, rectangular and square rubber stamps.
- Requires a stamp pad.
- Material: Acrylic.
- Body Color: Crystal Clear.
- Handle: Acrylic firm grip. Color of handle may vary.
- While designing, for best results, kindly refer to the section below ‘Design Guidelines for Stamps’.
- Do not print designs belonging to Government/Government Authorities/Quasi Government bodies.
- You are solely accountable/liable for the product and its utilization in the event that it is found to be offensive, harmful, harassing, libelous, threatening, obscene, malicious, or otherwise objectionable or illegal.
- Price below is MRP (inclusive of all taxes)
Make a long-lasting impression with custom rubber stamps.
Custom rubber stamps are great for leaving your brandmark on envelopes, invoices, and more. Whether you run a small or a medium-size business, these rubber stamps are perfect for all your stamping requirements. Our budget-friendly personalised basic rubber stamps come in different shapes - round and rectangular.
It's easy to customise a stamp using our online studio. Just add your logo, text or address and you are done!
Design Guidelines for Stamps:
- Simple designs look better on stamps. Avoid detailed artwork and tiny text on stamps.
- Logos and text will work best. Simple elements, clean lines. Use high-resolution images.
- Do not use scanned stamp impressions, photographs, human faces, screenshots, or copyright content.
- Do not overlap images or text while uploading.
For Best Quality Logo & Text
- Ensure the design/font is bold.
- Make sure that the images/logos are black & white and not color or images with gray scale, shadows etc.
- Please bear in mind, large areas of solid coverage may not work well when stamped, the ink may become uneven or inconsistent.
- Make sure that photographs and 3D artwork are not uploaded.
- Ensure that the image is high-resolution.
Vistaprint India customizes all its products in facilities located within India. Some of our raw materials, intermediate components, and consumables used in the manufacturing of the final product could be from one or more countries. As we follow Global Sourcing, one product is likely to have a different country of origin depending on the batch sold.
Country of origin: India