Display names, logos and more on outdoor sign board
- Multi color vinyl printing on thick, durable composite panel.
- Panel is made out of a solid thermoplastic core, coated with aluminium.
- Sharp, fade-resistant printing best suited for outdoor application.
- Available in 4 sizes
- Price below is MRP (inclusive of all taxes)
Versatile and Fade-resistant Outdoor Sign Boards.
From retailers to offices or even building exteriors, our custom outdoor signs are perfect for your indoor and outdoor space. You can add your company name and logo, store hours, directions, parking garage information and more. Whether you are looking for a modern or a traditional look for your signage, we can help you achieve that with personalised outdoor signs.
Our custom outdoor sign boards are durable, rustproof, and made of aluminium coating, making them ideal for outdoor use. Moreover, an Outdoor sign made of coated aluminium is lighter than a steel sign, making it easier to handle and set up.
Creating your personalised outdoor signs for business on Vistaprint is a breeze. First, you need to select your preferred size from the provided options. Next, select the orientation in your signage text or image that will be printed – horizontal or vertical. Finally, you can add any text, image, logo, or shape to the outdoor advertising boards using our design studio. Once you finished designing, you can preview and place the order.
Follow these tips to make your outdoor sign look polished and professional.
- Text: Place text away from the design’s edges and use a 20-point font size or more.
- Contrast: Use the light-coloured text on a dark background and dark text on a light background.
- Resolution: Make sure your images are clear, vibrant and have a resolution of 300 dpi.
- Logos: Remove the white background from your logo – or use the tool in our design studio.
Setup options for your custom metal sign:
- Drill through and attach to posts with nuts and bolts.
- Use screws with washers of required size to mount on wood or concrete.
Vistaprint India customizes all its products in facilities located within India. Some of our raw materials, intermediate components, and consumables used in the manufacturing of the final product could be from one or more countries. As we follow Global Sourcing, one product is likely to have a different country of origin depending on the batch sold.
Country of Origin: India