Satin finish white base lanyards come with a sturdy metal hook. Customise as per your brand identity.
- Material: Satin Finish White Ribbon
- Available in two sizes (width) 16 mm (1.6 cm) and 20 mm (2 cm)
- Decoration Technology: Sublimation
- Decoration Area: Front
- Note: Uploaded artwork will be repeated along the length of the lanyard. Refer to the last image for reference output.
- Please do not print Aadhar Cards/PAN cards/Voter IDs/Driving License or any ID Cards/Lanyards belonging to Government/Government Authorities/Quasi Government bodies.
- You are solely accountable/liable for the product and its utilization in the event that it is found to be offensive, harmful, harassing, libelous, threatening, obscene, malicious, or otherwise objectionable or illegal.
- Price below is MRP (inclusive of all taxes)
Design your own Custom Lanyards: Showcase your Brand with Personalized ID Straps.
Discover the perfect way to enhance your brand's visibility with our custom-printed lanyards. Ideal for businesses and events, our high-quality ID card straps serve not only as a practical accessory but also as a powerful branding tool. A custom lanyard neck strap with your logo and design is an opportunity to showcase your logo or design, ensuring that your staff and visitors are easily identifiable.
Our user-friendly online lanyard printing service streamlines the creation of bespoke lanyard solutions, perfect for any requirement. Whether you require badge lanyards for corporate events or robust ID card ropes for everyday use, VistaPrint allows you to design and order online easily. Customize your lanyard with names, job titles, logos, and business names in our design studio, choosing from a wide range of vibrant colours to perfectly match your brand's aesthetic. We take pride in bringing your custom design to life, ensuring that your personalized badge lanyards or ID card ropes are delivered ready to wear, reflecting your brand's professionalism with every use.
Vistaprint India customizes all its products in facilities located within India. Some of our raw materials, intermediate components, and consumables used in the manufacturing of the final product could be from one or more countries. As we follow Global Sourcing, one product is likely to have a different country of origin depending on the batch sold.
Country of Origin: India