Display names, logos and more on outdoor sign board
- Multi color vinyl printing on thick, durable composite panel
- Panel is made out of a solid thermoplastic core, coated with aluminium
- Sharp, fade-resistant printing best suited for outdoor application
- Available in 4 sizes
- Price below is MRP (inclusive of all taxes)
Versatile and fade-resistant aluminium sign boards
From retailers to offices or even building exteriors, our metal signs are perfect for your indoor and outdoor space. You can add your company name and logo, store hours, directions, parking garage information and more. Whether you are looking for a modern or a traditional look for your signage, we can help you achieve that with personalised metal signs.
Our metallic signages are durable, rustproof, and made of aluminium coating that makes them ideal for outdoor usage. Moreover, an Aluminium sign is lighter than a steel sign which makes it easier to handle and set up.
You can create your personalised metal signs on Vistaprint easily using our metal sign maker. First, you need to select your preferred size from the provided options. Next, select the orientation your signage text or image will be printed – horizontal or vertical. Finally, using our design studio you can add any text, image, logo or shape you want on the metal signboard. Once you finished designing, you can preview and place the order.
Follow these tips to make your metal sign look polished and professional.
- Text: Place text away from the design’s edges and use a 20-point font size or more.
- Contrast: Use light-colored text on a dark background and dark text on a light background.
- Resolution: Make sure your images are clear, vibrant and have a resolution of 300 dpi.
- Logos: Remove the white background from your logo – or use the tool in our design studio.
Setup options for your custom metal sign:
- Drill through and attach to posts with nuts and bolts.
- Use screws with washers to mount on wood or concrete.
Vistaprint India customizes all its products in facilities located within India. Some of our raw materials, intermediate components, and consumables used in the manufacturing of the final product could be from one or more countries. As we follow Global Sourcing, one product is likely to have a different country of origin depending on the batch sold.
Country of Origin: India